Our ultra-flavorful and satisfying quinoa salad recipe is packed with superfoods. It’s vegan, easy to make, and tastes incredible. Whether you already love quinoa or don’t cook it often, this will become your new go-to salad. It certainly has for us.
- 1 cup quinoa thoroughly rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 3-4 ounces spinach, stems removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5-6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Follow package instructions to cook the quinoa. Transfer to a large bowl and aside to cool completely.
To the bowl with the cooled quinoa, add the chopped spinach, rinsed corn, rinsed black beans, cherry tomatoes, chopped green onions, and finely chopped cilantro.
In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, about 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, ground cumin, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container.